Sunday, December 18

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow.

 Dear bloggers,

Ive been longing this feeling for a while. I miss you. Youve changed. Maybe you dont notice this but i feel it. Not much but i still can feel it. Its also maybe just one of my 'feelings'. Its okay, i will not give up. After all of things that we've been through together, i will never ever give up just for this uneasy feeling. I love you with all of my heart and all of my soul. What ever happen i'll promise you i will still love you more and more. Youre the reason i become better each day. Im happy now, so much. Thank you for always support for what ever i do, and tell me what im supposed to do when its wrong. Thank you for accepting me for who i am, and not what i have become. You see all of the flaws in me but you still love me anyway. You completed me each and every way and i hope i do the same to you.
Thank you, Hercules. ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment